acai berry guide
– polluted air
– smog and dust
– UV radiation
negative external factors affect the skin
– impair barrier functions of the epidermis
– decrease skin hydration and elasticity
– accelerate ageing processes and wrinkles formation
as a result, the skin:
– ages faster
– loses its elasticity
– undergoes photoaging
– is dry, hypersensitive, with discolored patches
– sensitive and dry with the first wrinkles
– tired and dull
– for people living in large urban agglomerations
anti-pollution and tech neck effects
– resistant to harmful environmental factors
– smooth, resilient and elastic skin of the face, neck and body
– moisturized due to active layered hydration
– radiant, brightened, with a younger healthy look
In cosmetology, antipollution means adjusting care elements to environmental threats.
Clouds of air pollutants composed of harmful chemical compounds and never settling dust. The greatest threat to human health is fine dust with a particle diameter of not more than 2.5 micrometers (PM 2.5).
Compounds that stop or delay oxidation processes and contribute to the neutralization of free radicals.
– tech neck effect
Tech neck refers to the wrinkles on the neck formed as a result of looking down on mobile phones and other mobile devices.